There Are Many Benefits To Using A Natural Cosmetics Skin Care Product
There Are Many Benefits To Using A Natural Cosmetics Skin Care Product
Source: www.health-and-fitness-now.com

WHY CANT I FEEL?

This time I cannot feel the stars at night

Something happened to me supposedly not right

I couldn’t recollect myself at proper time

Mistake that I made was rendered to be a crime

I am dreaming for someone for quite some time

Realization of this seems cumbersome this time

People advice me to leave it and choose the rest

Well I say I don’t care if I can get the best

Every flower depicts the image of you

So I only love flowers because I love u

Question being asked is not difficult no wonder

Remember that time and then ponder

This is the last and the least I can say

Remember besides this I have no other way

Moon doesn’t come in sky where I live

No wonder I can’t feel the stars at night



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Leave Nature to Nature
Have you ever seen the offspring of a cross between a sheep and goat,
Of the parents in the young one you can see a bit both,
With the physical appearance of a goat and sheep strange as that may appear,
Born of an act of Nature and in Nature of stranger things one does hear.

And anything in nature is never a strange thing,
A cross between a starling and myna, has a pleasant song to sing,
But when humans tamper with Nature 'tis where the wrong comes in,
Though some with their degrees on natural science respect for their work do win.

On what happens within Nature humans should not have a say,
And Leave Nature to Nature, she does things her own way,
Some results of Nature may seem quite strange to see,
But what happens within Nature happens naturally.

Humans do not tamper with Nature, leave Nature to her own device,
Every time we tamper with her for to pay there is some price,
The mad cow disease is one example when meat and bone to cows was fed,
Just one of the many bad results of humans tampering with Nature, one mght say enough said.



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Confessions Of A Broken Heart
Pain... Tension... Fatigue...
Depression...
Anger, Aggression, Frustration.
All these unwanted sensations -
Burning, hurting, tearing.
My heart alone, cold and fearing.
Why won't you let me sleep, let me rest,
Let me forget
To eradicate, eliminate, destroy all my regrets?
These memories inside, swirling, twirling,
unwilling to reside in the corner of my mind.
Repeating, resisting, insisting -
Refusing to be denied its recognition
Of its position in my
Frustration, Confusion, Delusion.
Ah, to close my eyes and let time fly by,
Because there's so much to gain
By forgetting these dreams driving me insane.
Unfocused, unclear, out of control,
My world spinning, spinning, spinning,
My sanity flying through the door.
My reason, my logic, oh, it's tragic,
Like fine sands running through my hands,
I'm losing my mind.



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Friends Until The End
We used to talk
We used to laugh
We were best of friends
I thought that�s how it would always be
You taught me so much
Told me exactly what to say
I wish it were still the same
But someday I know it will
Maybe not today
But we�ll meet up again
It won�t be long until I see your face
In Heaven that marvelous day



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Get Paid to Work from Home
See: AnswersPlus.info and click - "Legit Online Jobs".“Get paid to” programs (or GPTs as they are often called) are one of the many ways that freelancers can make money from home. If you have been looking for a work at home job, you have no doubt run across ads that claim that you can make money by reading e-mails, answering surveys and trying free samples. The good news is many freelancers make money doing those exact things. The bad news is that this particular industry is rife with[...]
Source: on-line-tribune-work-from-home.blogspot.com

The Truth About Using Anti-Aging Cosmetic Product
The Truth About Using Anti-Aging Cosmetic Product
Source: www.health-and-fitness-now.com

Dont play with Virtual Love
Dont play with Virtual Love
They´re just like all other kinds off love,
Triggering the same sorrows, the same pains
Of those loves we label plain

Virtual love hurt more
For blankets are never shared
Kisses and never spared
Nor carnal outburets are called for.

Still, when this love is gone
Days lose joy and tone
A wreckaje in the word is done.

And loneliness como to routine,
Crayng over a frail love that as seen,
Only at the slin and transparent screen



Source: feedproxy.google.com

REMEMBER THAT TIME
Am I in real world or dreaming

Where everywhere there is yell and screaming

I have given the best part of my life to you

There is nothing left that I can do

I do not think the way I used to

Your entrance in my life will make it true

All the freshness in my life scattered

Just like a rose that was left watered

Every success in my life was heartily applauded

So make your vision high and broad

No body in the world is an angel

Everybody posses part of evil

Garden of life is so very beautiful

Remember not every flower is joyful

There is special time to touch the horizon

So happiness has its own season

I faced the storm for the sake of others

Now no one listens or even bothers

When everyone was drowning I was there

Seeing me drowning no one cares

You were afraid when you lost your way

Remember I was the one who showed you the way

I could have left you in the darkest

But I sacrificed to face the worst

I didn’t laugh at that time when you lost your smile

Seeing me weeping how can you smile?



Source: feedproxy.google.com

0 comments