Pay Per Post (Blogger Signup)

Posted by 65302 | 11:43 PM

Pay Per Post (Blogger Signup)



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Pay Per Post (Advertiser Signup)



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Leave Nature to Nature
Have you ever seen the offspring of a cross between a sheep and goat,
Of the parents in the young one you can see a bit both,
With the physical appearance of a goat and sheep strange as that may appear,
Born of an act of Nature and in Nature of stranger things one does hear.

And anything in nature is never a strange thing,
A cross between a starling and myna, has a pleasant song to sing,
But when humans tamper with Nature 'tis where the wrong comes in,
Though some with their degrees on natural science respect for their work do win.

On what happens within Nature humans should not have a say,
And Leave Nature to Nature, she does things her own way,
Some results of Nature may seem quite strange to see,
But what happens within Nature happens naturally.

Humans do not tamper with Nature, leave Nature to her own device,
Every time we tamper with her for to pay there is some price,
The mad cow disease is one example when meat and bone to cows was fed,
Just one of the many bad results of humans tampering with Nature, one mght say enough said.



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Nobody
It's gone
What's gone? My mind?
Soul? No, I'm fine
Not really
Deep inside, something is missing
The love and tender kissing
She walked out herself
Now all I do is talk to myself
in the mirror, with my reflection
My heart is dead
Soon it will make a resurrection
Once the wounds heal
And I'm loved for real
A type of love I can feel
But nobody loves me
Nobody cares
Nobody loves me
That nobody is me
I can't love myself because no one does
I'm all alone and no longer what I once was
But the only thing that keeps me alive
Is knowing that the next day, it might all change
For the best
And that "nobody" becomes somebody



Source: feedproxy.google.com

In thy nature
In thy Nature is beauty
In thy Nature is earth
In thy Nature I find my worth
In thy Nature is peace
In thy Nature I find myslef
In thy Nature every lasting greens
In thy Nature there is more to be seen
In thy Nature a beauty untold
In thy Nature evrything is worth more than gold.
Stephanie McGrath



Source: feedproxy.google.com

Rss Hugger.com
Hi guys,
I m writing this post to let you people know about a site known as rsshugger.com.
It is a site where you can submit your rss feeds and generate lots and lots of traffic to your site or Blog.
Please tell me if you think there should be some improvements in my blog.Waiting for your comments.
Have Fun.
Enjoy!



Source: feedproxy.google.com

WHY CANT I FEEL?
This time I cannot feel the stars at night

Something happened to me supposedly not right

I couldn’t recollect myself at proper time

Mistake that I made was rendered to be a crime

I am dreaming for someone for quite some time

Realization of this seems cumbersome this time

People advice me to leave it and choose the rest

Well I say I don’t care if I can get the best

Every flower depicts the image of you

So I only love flowers because I love u

Question being asked is not difficult no wonder

Remember that time and then ponder

This is the last and the least I can say

Remember besides this I have no other way

Moon doesn’t come in sky where I live

No wonder I can’t feel the stars at night



Source: feedproxy.google.com

0 comments